All Mason Public Schools students will receive one FREE breakfast and lunch per day during the 2021-22 school year!
Families should still complete the Free and Reduced-Price Meal Application to help Mason Public Schools receive State and Federal Funding.
- Programs that are supported by this funding include:
- Instructional supports including staff, supplies and materials, etc.
- Non-instructional services like counseling, social work, health services, etc.
- Professional Learning for staff
- Parent and community engagement supplies and activities
- Pandemic-EBT (Families who do not complete the Free and Reduced-Price Meal Application will not be eligible to receive this benefit.)
To complete your Free and Reduced-Price Meal Application, visit Skyward, Food Service, Applications.