1001 S. Barnes St.
Mason, MI 48854
Phone: (517) 676-9055
Fax: (517) 244-6412
Welcome to the Mason High School Website!
In addition to the Calendar Dates, Quick Links, and News & Notes sections below, we hope you will follow us on Facebook and Twitter to stay up-to-date on news and events at Mason High School.
Calendar Dates of Interest for 2020-2021
- Senior Carnival/Prom - Saturday, May 15 - 7:00 p.m. - MHS Football Stadium (read information below for more details)
- Senior Honors Night (by Invitation Only) - Wednesday, May 19 - 7:00 p.m. - MHS Auditorium
- Senior Class of 2021 - Last Day of School - Friday, May 28
- No School - Holiday - Monday, May 31
- Senior Class of 2021 Rehearsal for Commencement - Week of June 1 (day and time to be determined)
- Senior Class of 2021 Commencement Ceremony - Sunday, June 6 (time to be determined)
- Last Day of School/End of Third Trimester (Half Day) - Wednesday, June 9
MHS 2021 Senior Prom - An Evening at the Carnival
Click on the link above to purchase your prom/carnival ticket online
Click on the link below for up-to-date information in regard to MHS Commencements
Senior Class of 2021 Information & Yard Sign Donation Form
Mason High School - Student of the Month Celebration Videos
Lifetouch Picture Days
Picture packages were delivered to students the week of March 22, 2021. Please visit http://mylifetouch.com for more information on ordering photos.
The link above provides you with the ability to request transcripts through Parchment. Transcripts requested online are sent securely to the colleges, universities, or scholarship funds that you select.
You may track your request online, and you will also receive an email notification when we approve your transcript request, and again when your transcript is mailed (or delivered electronically based on the delivery preference of the destination that you selected).
Click on the link below for a work permit. The first section of the permit is to be completed by the student. The employer will complete section two. Once both sections are complete, you can scan and email a copy to Mrs. Bauer via email firstname.lastname@example.org for certification or stop by the high school (buzz in at the main entrance) and we will certify the form while you wait.
2021 Senior Portrait Information (read updated information below)
- Medication Form (Prescription)
- Medication Form (Non-Prescription)
- Medication Form (Authorization for the Possession & Use of Asthma Inhalers, Epi-Pens
Seniors - Its time to order your Caps & Gowns!
Yearbooks are still on sale! You may reserve your copy of the yearbook for $80+ tax by visiting www.jostensyearbooks.com.
Thank you for your support of Mason High School’s Student Publications.
PaperGator Recycling Program
Did you know that our school participates in a paper-recycling program called PaperGator Recycling? Recycle all of your paper products and earn funds for our school. Drop offs can be made anytime. Our PaperGator bin is located at the southeast end of the school near the baseball field.
Thank you for your continued support of our school.