1001 S. Barnes St.
Mason, MI 48854
Phone: (517) 676-9055
Fax: (517) 244-6412
Welcome to the Mason High School Website!
In addition to the Calendar Dates, Quick Links, and News & Notes sections below, we hope you will follow us on Facebook and Twitter to stay up-to-date on news and events at Mason High School.
Calendar Dates of Interest for 2021-2022
- MHS Orientation Day & Open House - Monday, August 23 - 4:00 to 8:30 p.m. (Specific plans are in development)
- First Day of School - Wednesday, August 25 - Half Day Dismissal at 11:00 a.m.
- Delayed Start Wednesdays Begin - Wednesday, September 1
- Holiday - No School - Friday, September 3 & Monday, September 6
- Fall Break - No School - Friday, October 22
- Thanksgiving Break - No School - Wednesday, November 24 through Friday, November 26
- Winter Break - No School - Monday, December 20 through Friday, December 31
- MLK Day - No School - Monday, January 17
- Presidents' Day - No School - Monday, February 21
- District Staff Professional Development - No School - Friday, February 25
- Spring Break - No School - Friday, March 25 through Friday, April 1
- Memorial Day - No School - Monday, May 30
- Last Day of School (Half Day) - Wednesday, June 8
The link above provides you with the ability to request transcripts through Parchment. Transcripts requested online are sent securely to the colleges, universities, or scholarship funds that you select.
You may track your request online, and you will also receive an email notification when we approve your transcript request, and again when your transcript is mailed (or delivered electronically based on the delivery preference of the destination that you selected).
Click on the link below for a work permit. The first section of the permit is to be completed by the student. The employer will complete section two. Once both sections are complete, you can scan and email a copy to Mrs. Bauer via email email@example.com (from July 1 until August 2, please call (517) 676-2484 or email firstname.lastname@example.org and email@example.com) for certification.
Class of 2022 Senior Portrait Information
Class of 2022 Senior Photo Release
- Medication Form (Prescription)
- Medication Form (Non-Prescription)
- Medication Form (Authorization for the Possession & Use of Asthma Inhalers, Epi-Pens
2021-2022 High School Calendar (one page)
PaperGator Recycling Program
Did you know that our school participates in a paper-recycling program called PaperGator Recycling? Recycle all of your paper products and earn funds for our school. Drop offs can be made anytime. Our PaperGator bin is located at the southeast end of the school near the baseball field.
Thank you for your continued support of our school.