Bulldog Academy Meal Pickup
Please fill out multiple responses for each student wanting to participate.
Kit will include 5 Breakfast, 5 Lunch, Milk.
Please Order by 12:00 midnight every Sunday for the school year.
Pickup available every Thursday from 12:30pm-1:30pm for the school year.
These times will reoccur weekly every Sunday Night for every Thursday pickup.
Pickup Location: MPS High School Food Service Back Door (See Map Below).
You may pickup for friends or family as well as your own student(s).
Mason Public Schools serves breakfast, lunch and offers free and reduced meal programs. The USDA has extended free meals through the 2021/2022 school year for ALL students, regardless of income. The program includes one reimbursable meal per student (at breakfast and lunchtime). At the secondary level, a la carte options and second main entrees will be at a charge for students and not covered in this program.
- Elementary School Lunch Menu K-5th (Yearly)
- Middle School Lunch Menu August/September 2021
- High School Lunch Menu October 2021
- High School Lunch Menu August/September 2021
- Middle School Lunch Menu October 2021
2021/2022 SCHOOL YEAR
- Middle School A La Carte Pricing 2021-2022
- High School A La Carte Pricing 2021-2022
- ALL STUDENTS WILL RECEIVE ONE REIMBURSABLE MEAL PER STUDENT (AT BREAKFAST AND LUNCHTIME) PER DAY. AT THE SECONDARY LEVEL, A LA CARTE OPTIONS AND SECOND MAIN ENTREES WILL BE AT A CHARGE FOR STUDENTS AND NOT COVERED IN THIS PROGRAM. See ALACARTE PRICE LISTS BELOW:
- High School: Breakfast served 7:00am – 7:45am
- Middle School: Breakfast served 7:00am – 7:45am
- Harvey Education Center: Breakfast served 8:25am – 8:50am
- Alaiedon: Breakfast served 8:25am – 8:50am
- North Aurelius: Breakfast served: 8:20am – 9:00am
- Steele Breakfast served: 8:25am – 8:40am
- Breakfast served in several stations near entrance so students can grab and go upon entry of the building.
Free Meal Program
- National School Lunch Program (Letter to Housholds)
- Applications must be filled out completely. Please read it carefully and fill in ALL information as asked for. Applications will not be processed until the form has all information boxes filled out.
- Free & Reduced Lunch applications can be submitted anytime during the school year as the need arises. Please see below on how to apply. Menus and Ala Carte pricing are posted in all school cafeterias.
WHY to STILL apply
- You can complete a paper Free & Reduced Meal Program Application (PDF file).Completed applications must be returned to the school at:
Mason Food Service Office
1001 S. Barnes St.
Mason, MI 48854
- For further information please download our Instructions (PDF file) and Frequently Asked Questions (PDF file) documents.
Special Dietary Statement
If your student has a food intolerance please fill out the Special Dietary Form and return it to: Mason Public Schools Food Service Department 1001 S. Barnes St. Mason, MI 48854 or email it to email@example.com. Special Dietary Accomodations Form
e~Funds for Schools Electronic Payments
- Parents, guardians, and others can now make payments for childrens' meals and high school athletics using e~Funds for Schools.
You must register for an e~Funds for Schools account in order to use this service. When asked in the registration process to enter a Family Number, enter your 10-digit phone number with no parentheses or dashes (for example, 5175551234). After entering your phone number, please click on the Add button.
- Please contact the district's IT Department at 517-676-6516 if you have any problems setting up your e~Funds for Schools account.
Additional E- Funds Information
- Payments can be made by an electronic withdrawal from your checking account, savings account or debit card, or charged to your credit card.
- e~Funds for Schools charges a small fee for processing your payments. Payments made from a checking or savings account will incur a fee of $1.00 per transaction. Payments made using a debit or credit card will incur a fee of $1.00 per transaction plus 1.99% of the amount paid.
- For checking accounts and savings accounts, the payment must be posted by 9:30 a.m. to be credited for the same day. Credit card and debit card payments must be posted by 11:00 p.m. the day prior to its posting. Any payments after these times will not be posted until the following business day.
- Food service and High School Athletics accounts are set up as family accounts. Therefore, payments will be applied based on your family arrangement. Unless otherwise designated, payments can be applied to any student in the family, which will allow other siblings to have access to the funds. You can check you family food service balance through your Skyward Family Access account.
- Please call 517-676-6529 or stop by the Food Service office located in the high school for assistance if you have any questions regarding your food service account.
- Please call 517-676-6535 or stop by the Athletics office located in the high school for assistance if you have any questions regarding the payment of athletics fees.
- District Strategic Plan